Assistant Accounting Manager (Assistant Principal Accounting Manager)
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246550
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Accounting Manager to manage overall Principal accounting activity following to principal contract condition
- Analysis Principal distribution margin variance and provide explanation and adjustment
- Review related principal montly account reconciliations with basic accounting functions
- Problem solving and follow up
- Ensure compliance with principal agreement and oversee daily transaction to comply with general principal condition
- Assist Accounting Manager to monitor and review principal accounting and related systems report for accuracy and completeness
- Analyse inventor ystock and coordinate with inventory team to charge excess stocks to Principal
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years in Thai Accounting Standard, Accounting regulations, taxation, VAT regulation
- Strong Accounting knowledge, ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Experience in accounting software/ ERP application
- Knowledge in AS400 and SAP
- Fluent in English and Thai commands
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
About Zuellig Pharma Ltd.