ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER (INDUSTRY REAL ESTATE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246231
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client is a property developer.The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Assistant Accounting Manager.
Salary:50,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
- Monitor month-end closing.
- Developing reports in ERP compute program.
- Coordinating and reviews the monthly close process covering a portfolio of multiple properties, reviewing property related journal entries and property financial statement analysis
- Oversees and reviews all related accounting including monthly accruals, reviewing accounts for accurate coding, and actual to forecast analysis.
- Coordinates the review of the annual budget process. Reviews and analyzes budgets as well as updating the quarterly forecast.
- Female or male, aged between 30-35 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting role in Real Estate or property development.
- Knowledge ERP compute program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word),
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.