Assistant Accounting & Financial Manager
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225793
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, initially, to the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and Construction industries. Today, our industry coverage have now extended to other key major industries i.e. Information Technology, Manufacturing, FMCG, Infrastructures etc. Our core business lies in the provision of both Technical and Non -Technical professional, serving our clients across industries.
Our client is s a multinational food group operating in the rice, pasta and sauces sectors. Based in Spain, it has commercial and/or industrial presence in more than 25 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa, through its extensive network of subsidiaries and brands. It is global leader of the rice sector and the second pasta manufacturer in the world.
Position: Assistant Accounting & Financial Manager
Type: Full time
Job Location: BTS
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- To prepare the month closing, package report and accounting reports in accordance with Financial Reporting Standard and regulatory requirement
- To prepare and review of balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure all adjustments are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate actions are in place to follow up issue
- To prepare management report to management team and improve/ update the accounting information analysis to support management decision
- Coordinate with external auditors, other departments, regulator and Revenue Department on accounting and tax matters
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Accounting or Business Related fields
- At least 5 years of experience working in an accounting function
- Having knowledge or experience in SAP system and BOI is preferable
- CPA qualification is preferable
- Team work and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Very Good command of both English and Thai.
- MS Office proficient
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our Consultant for further evaluation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.