Assistance Sales ENGINEER Manager (Business Oil & Gas, EPC., Petrochemical)
Endress & Hauser (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228847
Guides the outside sales force in achieving their goals and targets. Also has a sales target as a sales engineer. As such, the summary is:
- To sell Endress+Hauser products, solutions and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs. People in this position become technically competent with the application of products and solutions, and gain a general understanding of process conditions.
- This position helps customers by providing the correct solutions to their problems; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and a technical expert in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company. Moreover, people in the position build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s processes.
- This position should be responsibility in parts of incoming order, Net sales, and Gross profit target and to be the one wake up sleeping customer and support them to increase development. To be the one preserve & care key account customer and expand the market share and build up the best customer relationship.
- Insure the best selection, performance appraisal, development, reinforcement and clearest communication possible to their assigned employees.
- Promote the goals, mission, budget of seminar, meeting for colleagues and values of Endress+Hauser.
- Give responsible feedback and suggestions which might improve Endress+Hauser results whenever appropriate.
- Insure complete and accurate reporting and communication across interdepartmental lines.
- Accompany appropriate Alerts to the appropriate parts of the organization together with proactive plans for overcoming the internal barriers that might handicap the company from succeeding with clients and prospects.
- Plan for, and monitor progress towards, the accomplishment of annual budget goals.
- Instill accountability within the sales team.
- Build effective team through managing performance of direct reports; support to set clear performance goals, have frequent performance conversations to review progress on action plans, provide ongoing feedback, conduct thorough performance reviews.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to sales force.
- Assist with difficult customer issues.
- Organize and assign sales territories for maximum sales coverage and performance.
- Optimize the sales territory, help identify areas where there are not sales and stay on course.
- Provide a sales report, analyze and interpret data which includes sales statistics for preceding month.
- Conduct regular sales-focused meetings.
- Call on end user or representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and act as a trusted advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
- Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client’s use of proposed equipment or services.
- Prepare or propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Provide technical support to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare sales contracts for products and services for some case.
- To target and assign account for subordinates.
- Set and Develop the sales & market strategies with the company direction in order to achieve the year target
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
Job Specification :
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Instrumentation Engineer Or related.
- Work Experiences :At least 7-15 Years in technical sales preferably within the instrument process industry.
- Proficient knowledge in instruments especially products.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Note and SAP.
- Ability to recognize key decision makers within a customer’s organization.
- Have a good understanding of general process operations (e.g. recognize limitations of technologies, recognize competitive limitations, and recognize potential problems at a customer’s plant).
- Recognize sales opportunities beyond what the customer called you out for.
- Ability to be persistent and determined, and to handle rejection.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with customers.
Prerequisites (Must have these attributes to be considered for the job)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communications during Interpersonal Transactions
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Motivating Employees and Team Members
Important (People who are good at the job have these attributes)
- Cost and Resource Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Decision Making Effectiveness
Winning (People who are star performers at the job have these attributes)
- Team Effectiveness (Developing a winning team)
Your personality counts!
Please send your application by click "Apply Now" or send documents to:
Endress+Hauser (Thailand) Ltd.
Ms. Suratsawadee Meemoongthum
111 Moo 4 Bangkruai-Jongthanom Road
Mahasawat, Bangkruai, Nonthaburi 11130 (Thailand)
Tel. 02-4476900-9 Ext. 106
Website : www.th.endress.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Endress & Hauser (Thailand) Ltd.
About Endress & Hauser (Thailand) Ltd.
Endress&Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, service, process automation solution for industrial process engineering, and be a globally active family-owned business. The Group consists of a network of legally independent companies, managed and coordinated by a holding company in Reinach, Switzerland. By the end of 2012, the Group comprised 100 companies in 44 countries and Net Sales 1.694 billion Euros. Over 60 years, we have stood for our products and service. We rely on excellent staff and outstanding teamwork to maintain our position as one of the world's leading providers. That's reason why we need professionals one who value team spirit as much as.
For our Sales Center in Thailand, we're URGENTLY looking for a ......