Asia Sourcing Team Buyer - Bangkok Based Position
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218160
Asia Sourcing Team Buyer - Europe & UK markets
This position develops and manages a lean end-to-end inbound supply chain (inclusive of inbound stock management for co-manufacturing items) exclusive of transactional. He/she will lead and localize cost of goods sold programs regionally and locally. He/she has to ensure that the day to day running of the co-manufacturing operational activity (logistics, planning, activity management, reporting and order placing by the units) are fulfilled on time and to support the internal customers’ requirements.
- Ensure the efficient and effective execution of the sourcing strategy in region or unit
- Support the implementation of customer unit activities
- Identify and deliver value chain optimization opportunities
- Provide the first line of escalation on issues between suppliers and the business
- Operate the Supplier Relations Management (SRM) process with suppliers
- Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in procurement, purchasing or related fields
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or Project Management is a plus
- Good analytical skills and ability to make business decisions in complex and ambiguous business environments
- Posses strong leadership, negotiating, and interpersonal skills
- Fluently communication skill in English
- Pet lover is preferable
Mars Thailand Inc.,
123 Suntower A Building, 19th Floor
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphol
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
More information about us, please visit our websites:
Or Click “ Like “ and follow our Facebook at:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
…from “Effem” to “Mars” …
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com