Asia Pacific Graduate trainee
Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยเอเชีย แปซิฟิค บริวเวอรี่ จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252023
Employer Ref. Khun Sakda
Are you a driven, internationally curious graduate who is ready to be challenged in a high-paced environment at one of the world’s most respected organisations? Are you prepared to push yourself, both professionally and personally, in order to reach your true potential? If so, HEINEKEN is looking for YOU!
The HEINEKEN world is an exciting place to be, and we’re offering you the opportunity to be part of a thrilling and unique graduate programme – the HEINEKEN Asia-Pacific Graduate Programme (APGP).
As part of HEINEKEN’s APGP, you will get to work with class leading brands and learn from some of the most experienced and talented people in the business. This is an experience that will shape and develop you for your future career and set you on a course to be one of tomorrow’s leaders. You will:
- Complete three assignments of eight months each. The first assignment in your Home Operating Company (OpCo), followed by two assignments in one of the 20+ APAC OpCos
- Benefit from an induction programme in your Home OpCo and the Regional Onboarding Programme in Singapore
- Buddy up with management level mentors for the duration of the APGP
- Experience leadership development through formal and on-the-job training
Designed to nurture our regionally mobile, high potential future leaders, APGP provides you exposure to valuable experiences and learning opportunities that will accelerate your growth.
Open to applicant in the department of HR , Sales , Financial and Engineering.
- Graduate by July 2017 from a reputable university
- Fresh graduate or <2 years of professional work experience (volunteering/internships do not count)
- Age not over 26 years old
- Business fluency in English
- Track record of leadership roles/ability along with proactive work attitude
- Genuine interest in experiencing other countries and cultures
- Mobility and desire to work and live within Asia Pacific is a must
- High drive and desire to succeed
**Work-eligibility in at least one of the participating home Operating Companies (OpCo) is a must**
Applications are open NOW until 31 December 2016
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits await the successful candidates.
Interested persons are invited to e-mail their applications to :
Human Resources Department
Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co., Ltd.
22nd - 23rd Fl, 123 Thai life Insurance Bldg.,
Ratchadapisek Rd., Dindaeng, Bangkok 10320
Contact to Khun Sakda Akekawatchai
Tel : 0-22398113
For more information, please visit us at
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยเอเชีย แปซิฟิค บริวเวอรี่ จำกัด
About Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยเอเชีย แปซิฟิค บริวเวอรี่ จำกัด
Thai Asia Pacific Brewery (TAPB) was established in Thailand in 1993 and began operations in 1995. It employs over 300 people at head Office in Bangkok and brewery in Nonthaburi. The TAPB brewery is one of the most modern in Asia and has an annual production capacity of 200 million liters.
TAPB is a portfolio brewery focused on producing high quality beer. It is represented in each of Thailand’s three main beer segments with more than 90% share of Thailand’s premium beer segment. As TAPB is coping with fast growing business activities, here is an opportunity for dynamics and energetic individuals who like a challenging job to be a part of our bright future with promising career advancement.
More Jobs from this employer