Art Director/ Web Designer
Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248916
Employer Ref. Nichaya
Work Location: Sathorn, Thailand
A Canadian-based IT provider specializing in IT solutions for mid-sized companies, requires an experienced creative art director to join their Bangkok location.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director with a strong background in Information Architect/User Experience to work with our clients to define and build the next generation of digital channel experiences and generate new business opportunities.
In this role, you'll work in a multi-disciplinary team, following a User Centered Design process to deliver interactive solutions that are usable and accessible.
- Mastery in principles of Web Design, User Centered Design, Participatory Design and HCI Design
- Experienced in the production of wireframes, navigation flows,
- Experience in working with a variety of clients at all levels of an organization
- Experience in developing personas and user scenarios/ customer journeys
- Considerable and current experience of designing, developing and delivering interactive web applications from creative concept to execution
- Experience in representing ideas and designs using a variety of modern interactive technologies, for example, Axure, MS PowerPoint, Visio, Flash,
- Excellent ENGLISH writing and documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of mobile, web site, and web application design standards and industry leading practices with a minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Experience working in a variety of industries and mediums: Mobile, web site and web application
- Experience working on both large and small design project and project teams
- Conceptual creative design and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- A working knowledge of usable and creative online experience development possibly from a digital agency background
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering interactive applications
- At least 3 years’ experience in Web/Mobile Application
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested please send your resume in word file and expected salary
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
About Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
Cowan International is a South East Asia recruitment agency serving clients across the globe since 1954. In South East Asia we specialize in Engineering/construction, Automotive, IT, Manufacturing, logistics and Oil & Gas industry. Cowan recruiters place top talent in hard to fill positions such as management, engineering, operations, and finance & administration for both corporate and site based operations.