Area Sales Manager/ North /ผู้จัดการฝ่ายขายประจำภาคเหนือ
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215196
- Sales Planning KPI.
- Total sales forecast and the individual sales person.
- Sales forecastcore product.
- Check the sales reports of sales person,checking accountsl.
- Visit clients build better relations business, check the outstanding debt.
Sales and Marketing
- Sales are on target to maintain not less than a specified marginmaintain the physical.
- Analysis, monitoring and evaluationsales staffactions of competitors, customers and update them regularly.
- Develop customer relationships satisfying and engaging in the business.
- Create and develop new distribution channelsto study the feasibility and potential sales.
- Product information item to our customer service satisfaction to the databasefor marketing Planning
- Open a credit check documents correctly according to certain criteria.
- Check monitoring settlements debt owed and coordinate with law enforcement to track and prosecute.
- Check collection sales staff and coordinate closely with the accounting department to prevent corruption.
- Sales control in accordance with the rules and regulations without coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Recruiting new staff recruitment, training, welfare and regulatory operations of the Company. Responsible on other relevant task as assigned.
- Administration costs Control reimbursement of expenses. To comply with regulations.
- Responsible on other relevant task as assigned.
- Sales monitoring the work of sales staff.
- Assigned targets for the sales staff is available to meet the target
- Analysis for instructions on how to solve problems technical advice and sales strategies.
- Planning meeting with sales staff to identify and resolve a work plan to achieve the goal.
- Planning meetings with other departments related to the problem and to communicate in the same direction.
- Preparation of work plan troubleshooting and problem resolution notification service installation repair.
- Results of operations following evaluation suggestions and solutions.
- Work with honesty, diligence. As an example to subordinates.
- Create and cultivate a good attitude to the salesperson to make a good employee of the organization.
- Degree in Business related field in a relevant business area,
- Male / Female, age 35 up.
- Have experienceminimum of 3 years in sales management.
- Candidates must be flexible to be assign anywhere.
- Leadership and good communication skills.
- A love of sales and servicehas a good relationship.
- Can work under pressure.
- Able to travel upcountry.
- Good computer skills.
Our client a supplier of automobile and motorcycle parts, accessories and equipment used in automotive servicing, is the authorized distributor of quality products from several top brands including wheel alignment equipment, tire removal and wheel balancing equipment under the ‘FASEP’ brand, ‘Carlio’ car lift, ‘WOLF'S HEAD’ fluid replacement equipment, ‘SP Tools’ hand tools, ‘Champion’ brand spark plugs and wiper blades as well as many more products for cars , motorcycles, and automotive service workshops.
Please apply through jobsdb directly
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.