AREA SALES MANAGER – LUBRICANTS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218797
Employer Ref. 641DBJP
Our client is a leading international lubricants manufacturer. They are now seeking an Area Sales Manager.
Bangkok - Payathai
Salary: 65,000 – 75,000 Baht/month
- Set up and execute a strategy/action plan for the assigned area and lead a team of Sales Engineers to achieve the targets set.
- Promote the sale of lubricants through regular customer visits (key accounts) throughout the assigned region. Recommend new products wherever applicable.
- Maintain and expand the customer base. Build and maintain rapport with key customers, identify and develop new customer opportunities.
- Ensure sales, collections and gross margin targets are achieved.
- Maintain competitors’ information on prices, sales volume and market share as well as marketing activities, etc. used to support in negotiations with customers.
- Follow up forecasts of Sales Engineers and provide sales forecast to immediate superior to ensure sufficient stocks are available.
- Update and monitor price list and ensure pricing is strictly within the approved guidelines.
- Ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date through effective record keeping and organization.
- Provide assistance as well as training to the Sales Engineers whenever needed.
- Male or female, Thai only
- University degree with a technical focus/background in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Experiences (at least 6 years) in sales representative positions in key industries (chemical, lubricants, machine tools, automotive) coupled with good sales and marketing expertise at a global company.
- Presentation and negotiating abilities
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, provident fund, maintenance allowance and attractive incentive.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.