AREA SALES MANAGER (SOURTHERN AREA)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218369
Employer Ref. 767DB
Our client is technological capabilities to develop and manufacture a wide range of leading-edge construction machinery from japan.
Bang Na, Bangkok
Salary: 50,000 BAHT/Month
- Management of territory each Supervisor and Salesman.
- To check and follow up Salesman visit report in Hi-step system.
- To check and follow up price approval and sales approval in Hi-step system.
- To do and coaching Salesman (How to do sales activity most efficient).
- To help , support and close sales if necessary.
- To check and follow up Salesman duty to collect customer’s post dated cheque and short term payment contract.
- To Co-operate between Sales Department and other Department.
- Male, Age 40-45 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related
- 7 years experiences in Sales & Marketing or Related fields
- Good negotiation skill
- Good computer skill
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a service mind
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.