Area After Sales Manager
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227918
Employer Ref. Pathumthani**
Division : Dealer Operation Support
- Act as the company window person to make business deals with dealers by engaging in all kinds of communication, coordination in connection with the fore mentioned service operation.
- Provide business coaching over dealer service operation to achieve “Value Chain Concept” as the goals of the company.
- Assist in the implementation, promotion and administration of company direction such as Customer Satisfaction (CSI) Service Standard, Diamond Concept, Warranty, Master level training, Etc.
- Collect, analyze and summarize the result of service and parts operation then feedback to dealer owner and Service Mgr.
- Visit to cultivate good relationship with dealers by providing sufficient date, information to build strong dealer’s service operation.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female; Age 28-37 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Engineering or related field
- Experience in After Sales, Marketing, in automobile industry is a plus.
- Having customer service attitude, sense of responsibility and self motivator.
- Business, analytical and financial skills.
- Good in communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
- Able to travel to Upcountry
- Candidates have to attach the picture in resume
Interested individuals may send a detailed resume together with photo & relevant documents stating expected salary to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.