ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER/ INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242935
- To lead in design development, documentation and contract administration.
- Undertaking projects and co-ordinating on all design matters
- Design of site plans, CAD layout, elevation and detailed drawings.
- Well versed in technical knowledge, construction details and drawings.
- Familiar with authority submission, project management, co-ordination and on-site construction supervision and statutory submission for Thailand projects.
- Recognized degree and preferably registered with Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant working experience. (Architectural Designer)
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant working experience. (Intermediate Architectural Designer)
- Highly motivated, proactive, independent as well as a good team player.
- Skills in Autocad , Adobe Photoshop, Sketch up required.
Interested applicants are to submit their resume, portfolio and expected salaries to us in English.
SWAN & MACLAREN (Thailand) Company Limited
381/6 Soi Rama IX 58 (Soi 7 Seree 7), Rama IX Road, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
About Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
Swan & Maclaren is one of the most established firm with history extending beyond 120 years in the industry. We provide consultancy design services to our clients for a wide spectrum of project types and services scopes, from inceptions studies right through to completion of construction full services. Whether for private houses, large scale township Masterplans, condominium developments, hospitality projects or mixed-use commercial retail projects, we approach each based on our core values of integrity and strength in design.
Swan & Maclaren is looking for suitable candidate to be part of the team.