AR & Credit Control Specialist (70-80K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218250
Position: AR & Credit Control Specialist
Report to: Accounting Manager
Location: Base in RAYONG
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all aspects of A/R, credit and collections. The individual must be capable of performing a level of analysis. We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic individual with strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude. This position can be the stepping-stone to a supervisor position, for strong candidates with willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Perform customer credit risk analysis and ensure credit control maintained properly according the company policy.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Handle day-to-day transactions/entries relating to account receivable and ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with Company’s accounting policies.
- Process accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers, including close follow-up with clients, account reconciliation, aging analysis, monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and cash balance.
- Prepare Output VAT Report.
- Timely and accurately prepare AR reports and maintain an accurate aging report and distribute to sales team for assistance in collection process.
- Reconcile AR Ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for proper posting.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare control checklists and other documents in accordance with the related company policies for review and approval by CFO.
- Confirmation process with third-party customers.
- Intercompany reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensure compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Assisting in the development of departmental process documentation and control definitions
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
- Male or Female age above 35 years and bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience in Accounts Receivable environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office applications and MS Outlook.
- Must possess professional communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently and multi-task in faced paced environment.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr.Norachat Wungpingchai – Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 038-757-420 ext.3403
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.