St.Andrews International School Green Valley
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219450
Employer Ref. green valley
Mainly responsible for any relevant works related to receivables. This person must be able to use English to communicate with parents, and also to work closely with admission. Able to lead the invoicing, communicate to the customers on any queries, follow up on overdue collection. Sometime this person need to participate in accounting system & process improvement and ensure the accuracy and efficiency.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
- This person will take responsible for all account receivables and related receive functions. This will include school’s fees invoice preparing and mailing, school trips or school activities.
- Coordinate with campus colleagues and customers on money collections by cash, cheques, credit cards, bill payments or bank transfers. And also to issue the receipts.
- Collects revenue by reminding outstanding accounts; notifying & contacting customers of insufficient payments
- Daily cash reconciliation with bank statements / receipts.
- To prepare weekly account receivables status report to management
- To update student numbers with Admission Team in order to maintain accurate deferred income reconciliation.
- Daily update schedule of income by grade and by person, cross-check invoices against individual students and classes, for having the information ready for daily use and for year end audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance,or related fields.
- At least 5-8 year experience in finance and accounting area.
- Knowledge and use of MS Excel/ MS Word and Express accounting system or any accounting system.
- Able to communicate well in English, both speaking and writing.
- Initiative to implement changes and curiosity to enhance knowledge and skills.