PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277391
Employer Ref. 195DB
Location: Vibhavadi, Bangkok
Salary: 18,000 – 28,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading power tools distributor. Due to their business expansion in Thailand, the company is now seeking a highly-motivated person for the position of Applications Engineer.
- Provide excellent technical support and conduct professional technical training on products.
- Handle product demonstrations and promote virtual instrumentation to customers.
- Assist on technical sales consultation and build conceptual prototypes.
- Setup and prepare for seminars and tradeshows
- Execute and oversee assigned projects.
- Male or female, aged not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Good command of English.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally for business.
- Independent and efficient in work assignments.
Qualified qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.