TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246012
Employer Ref. Rayong
Support tooling engineer for build, modify or adjust all new tool and all current production tools.And control all part and equipment for manufacturing tooling. Support tool trial and tool sign off process
- Respond to product design follow customer requirement.
- Support new tooling trial and tooling sign off process.
- Support manufacturing functions for all launches.
- Support build prototype and sample part.
- Support technical customer engineering and other departments involved in new program developments.
- Initiate purchasing request of part for tooling manufacturing and development sample part
- Support APQP and customer requirements and update follow APQP system
- Support and review of TI products to fulfill customer specific requirements and evaluate which ofTI’s technology solution will be most appropriate for the application.
- Responsible to following the company safety regulation at all time.
- Work upon supervisor’s assignment.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience/ Skills:
- Vocational in Mechanical, Metrology, Electrical or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in Automotive Manufacturing
- Knowledge and appreciation of Best Practice for Brake & Fuel; fabrication plants , plastic tube
- Knowledge of, GD&T Print Reading ,Technical Specification
- Computer literate in Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD, 3D CAD design (CATIA/IDEAS) skills
- Team player
- ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001requirement
- Microsoft software such as CAD, 3D CAD design (CATIA/IDEAS)
Work Location: Based in Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong Province
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
About TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
Fluid thinkingTM shapes the mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology. With 23,000 employees at 130 locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry.
TI Automotive Thailand :
Tanks System & Pump Module division is located at Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi with 150 employees
Fluid Carrying Systems division is located Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong with 300 employees