Application Support - IT
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253398
Employer Ref. update2015*
The purpose of the IT Application Support role is provide assistance in the daily management (including day to day activity, production support and resolution of production issues) on all CIGNA information technology systems. Reporting to the Applications Support Supervisor this role is key in delivering the day to day services provided by IT within CIGNA.
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Ensure the handover document, project and business application support documentation is maintained and up to date
- Implement new releases of existing business application software once CAB has been approved the change request or as necessary.
- Provide 2nd line support for critical business applications and/or all system support issues / requests as necessary
- Produce specifications of business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes/adhoc.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of Cigna Applications being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Transfer application knowledge and associated documentation to the service desk to facilitate robust service support for new and upgraded Cigna Applications.
- Facilitate productive relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the Planning management and implementation of business change.
- Provide support on UAT environment to test functionality of application before promote to production environment.
- Ensure that project and business application support documentation is maintained.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience.
- Knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people verbally and written
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities
- 2 + years IT working experience on following areas: SQL,MS Access,AS400,Crystal Report
- Must have knowledge in Enterprise Application support , Service Desk , Service Management
- Must have knowledge in SQL , DB2 , . net feature
- Must have experience in Service desk support model
- Knowledge of corporate standard hardware and software systems conceptual
- Previous experience troubleshooting application-related problems
- Assist in identifying ad-hoc request scope; outline steps for completion; manage adhoc request deadlines
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below by click "Apply Now"
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Q. House Ploenchit Building, 7th & 10th Floor,
598 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: