Application Support Consultant (ERP)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202156
Employer Ref. JO-1605-76546
Title: Application Support Consultant (ERP)
Company: ERP vendor
- First level Helpdesk Support Agent responsible to provide front-line support to all customers.
- Use Call Tracking functionality to document all incoming issues accurately, completely, and in a timely manner.
- Analyze call metrics to proactively address support issues.
- Document calls to optimize the performance of all team members who handle issue resolution.
- Determine the priority, resources, and resolution plan required to resolve issues effectively.
- Research potential solutions using tools, training, and knowledge.
- Develop high quality solutions and advise the customer of the recommendations.
- Escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Proactively advise the customer concerning status of issues.
- Participate in the continual process improvement of IS.
- Continually expand expertise through formal and informal training on new technology.
- Provide suggestions and help define needs concerning automation and tools.
- Act as a front-line interface to users, accepting trouble reports and dispatching them to appropriate systems administrators.
- Assist systems administrators and other helpdesk analysts with problem resolution.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in, computer, industrial engineering or any related fields.
- More than 3 years experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good in English is preferable.
- Excellent communication ad troubleshooting skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer satisfaction attitude.
- Familiarity with UNIX/NT and their commands/utilities at a user level.
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation.
- Capable of training users in applications.
- Familiarity with basic system administration tools and processes; for example, can boot/shutdown a machine, add and remove user accounts, use backup programs.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.