Siam Park Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236282
- Responsible as a focal point in applications maintenance and help desk. Delivering technical support to existing users, resolving applications error to sustain day-to-day business operations and make recommendations for application future development and better interfaces.
- Act as help desk for the entire existing software applications
- Assist the team to conduct training for users/operations staffs and to escalate requests to software developers.
- Monitor daily reports for the purpose of providing timely and accurate information to users and the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Proven ability to work independently and lead multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Able to act under pressure and make decisions to support the correct business system for day to day operations.
- Able to prioritize jobs assignments and make decisions to ensure the ongoing operation of business systems.
- Ability to anticipate problems before they arise and implement solutions.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Khun Benjawan Salarungruang
Tel : 02-919-7200
Fax : 02-919-7017
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Park Bangkok Co., Ltd.
About Siam Park Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1975, Siam Park City (Suan Siam) is the only full scale entertainment park in South East Asia; consisted of water and theme park, facilitating with more than 30 world class rides and Guinness’s World largest wave pool.