The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218389
- Working with internal teams to ensure seamless service quality
- Support the identification and resolution of incidents and problems
- Plans and implements ways to improve service quality
- Work closely with 1st level customer support to solve any technical problems of end users
- Support other departments for any technical problems
- Monitor service quality and availability to meet the SLA
- Work on various daily IT operational procedures related to company products and services
- Supports application deployments and updates
- Prepare technical documentation
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Strong attention to detail, attitude to learn quickly, and ability to multitask
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as MSSQL and .NET Framework
- 1-2 years of IT support experience or application development
- Must be able to communicate in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
About The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.