Application Security Consultant (Junior)
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245853
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure. The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency. It is essential to get sound business advice to ensure technology risks are managed. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
KPMG IT Advisory team is looking for someone to join us with the following job responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist, define, implement, operate and continuously improve Information security processes and operational procedures related to information security standard such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and Cobit.
- Establish appropriate metrics in order to have a solid understanding of the operational issues and provide more value reporting to the stakeholders.
- Tracking, assisting and managing to resolution the closure of security risks including review plans and monitor progress or remedial actions.
- Communicating vulnerabilities to Technology stakeholders and assisting them with remediation activities.
- Analyzing the results of the security testing conducted and assisting stakeholders with identifying viable remediation solutions for any vulnerability identified.
- Develop and execution of technology risk management, IT and information security strategy and processes to ensure compliance with the security policies and risk frameworks
- Effective development and implementation of information security risk management and security frameworks, policies, programs and processes
- Delivery of technical Security Testing (includes Penetration Testing) and Security Assessments.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field
- Welcome new gradaute
- Track record of implementing successful risk management & security control programs.
- Be able to "think outside the box" and provide both scenarios and solutions to the business to enhance the IT Risk & Security function.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, mitigation and management of information security risks and issues
- Coding Experience along with qualifications including OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI DSS QSA, PCI DSS QSA, GIAC - GWAPT and GPEN would also be highly regarded.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department
Empire Tower 48th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Wachiraporn S.
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.