Application Engineering Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001336607
Company: International Company in belting industry
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience in industrial products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in mechanical design & analysis, technical writing and basic project management.
- Experience in Marketing engineered products to Distributors and End Users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good command in English writing and speaking.
- Traveling would be required within the Country.
- Manage product portfolio to meet inventory goals, minimize Out-Of-Stocks & maximize profit
- Price and margin management - evaluate special price requests from Key Accounts and approve for implementation.
- Support Sales Team at target accounts when requested.
- Product forecasting and new product set-up.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitive products and actions and disseminate to Sales Team as required.
- Responsible for product related documentation.
- Provide internal product training for internal resources.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Consult with customers on a range of technical topics including: belt selection, calculation, performance troubleshooting, fabrication methods, physical properties & capabilities of product offerings via. electronic means (telephone, e-mail, web meetings) &/or on-site visits as required.
- Prepare & conduct on-site technical training of Distributors.
- Develop and maintain base level knowledge of all products, fabrication capabilities and engineering competencies.
- Conducting product evaluations; interacting with customers (external/internal) as necessary to bring prompt resolution to the claim.