Application Engineer MATLAB (Permanent Staff: 16k-32k)
TT Network Integration (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228893
- Providing technical pre-sales support and guidance to sales personnel. Working as a team, the Application Engineer assists the sales personnel in understanding and synthesizing customer requirements, then explaining the features and capabilities of our products relative to the customer's specific needs also support the inquiry after selling the product.
- Preparing and delivering product presentations to customers and prospects also doing live demonstrations of MARLAB and its family product.
- Developing demonstration programs, application examples, and simulations. These are generally used to clearly demonstrate how the capabilities of MATLAB and its Family of Products address the concerns of our customers.
- Analyzing customer problem to recommend and demonstrate the best computational approach. An Application Engineer with abroad understanding across engineering disciplines is viewed as having exceptional value as our customers span abroad range of industries, disciplines, and application.
- Pleasant personality, service minded, positive attitude at work and good team player is a must.
- Male or Female, 24-30 year
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
- Experience 2-5 years in computational analysis, modeling, and simulation task.
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is preferred.
- Proficiency with programming language (C,C++,C#)
- Proficiency with electronics hardware such as microcontroller, DSP, FPGA is an advantage.
- Proficiency with mechanical domain knowledge is ad advantage.
- Good command in English, Good team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TT Network Integration (Thailand) Co., Ltd.