Application Engineer 0-2 years exp/ (THB 28,000-35,000)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278069
Our client is world's leading in Test, Measurement, Control Solutions.
- Provide excellent technical support and conduct professional technical training on products
- Handle product demonstration and promote virtual instrumentation to customers
- Assist in the technical sales consultation and build conceptual prototypes
- Setup and prepare for seminars and tradeshows
- Minimum 2nd Lower Honor Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong computer and software programming skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Meticulous, independent and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned projects
- Willing to travel (domestic and international) for business
Applicants must be results-oriented, customer-focused and be able to work both independently and in a team; possess good initiative and can-do attitude; as well as good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.