APPLICATION ENGINEER (FOOD & BEVERAGE MACHINERY)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241766
Employer Ref. 606DB
Our client is a leading automation machinery business. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Application Engineer (SEA)
Base salary: 60,000-90,000 Baht/month
- Designing and conducting the installation of the machine
- Handling set-up requests.
- Improving all service systems related to the Food and Beverage processing
- Updating a database system.
- Performing ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
- Thai Citizen, Male.
- Aged 33 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering and over than 3 years’ experience in process food and beverage industry.
- Problem solving skills and hands-on.
- Management and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English, SolidWork, AutoCAD.
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.