Application Audit Section Head
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226965
- Assist Information Technology Audit Department Head in the development of audit plans, standards and procedures.
- Develop and update audit programs in accordance with applicable professional and regulatory requirements covering IT systems and applications, Information Processing and IT operations
- Supervise audit work during audit assignments including reviewing audit working papers, audit observations and audit reports.
- Assist department head in preparing resource plan and participate in selection interviews for the recruitment of new staff.
- Participate in new product development and approval process.
- Provide advisory services in relation to good control systems and regulatory requirements to the local management, and business/support units.
- Undertake audit-related special assignments as required.
- Responsible for the audit of the IT processes relevant to application controls of application systems of CIMB Thai Bank Plc. and its subsidiaries. The areas of coverage include IT project management, system development and acquisition, controls over data and programs, input controls, data and information processing controls, output controls, and application systems in use to support operations and services, business continuity management processes, data mining and Computer Assisted Audit Tools (CAAT) as well as IT projects participation in IT projects of CIMB Thai Bank Plc. and its subsidiaries in an independent advisory capacity to provide advice on controls in the project life cycle and recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineer, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT or IT Audit. Banking or Financial Institutions experience is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge in Technology and best practice for IT general and application controls.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Communications and Presentation Skill in English
- Analytical skill
- Able to work independently
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.