Apparel/Fashion Production Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายผลิต (เสื้อผ้า/เครื่องแต่งกาย)
Basic Rights Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245858
We are building an incredible product, brand, and community. We are now looking for a world class individual to join our Production Team.
The Production Manager will be responsible for Basic Right's entire product pipeline, from raw material to finished goods, quality and assurance, the relationship with our external manufacturing partners and all vendor management KPIs and reporting.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our external manufacturing partners
- Ensure seamless workflow of production from Spec Sheet all the way through to delivery of shipments into inventory.
- Quality assure production inventory against approved samples across sizes and colors
- Manage BR raw material and finished good testing
- Conduct pre-qualification and factory audits as required
- Manage the vendor qualification and on-boarding process
- Develop and manage BR vendor KPIs and reviews
- Ensure BR is compliant with changes in international compliance requirements
- Plan BR's future production scaling process
- 4-5+ years apparel production, quality assurance, compliance experience
- Technical degree or on the job experience with technical construction and/or apparel manufacturing
- Vendor management experience
- Corporate Social Responsibility awareness
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving problems quickly
- Very hands on, detailed approach to your work
- Proficient in a PDM/PLM system (trello or otherwise)
- Excited about the intersection of fashion, music and society.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- The latest Basic Rights gear!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Basic Rights Co., Ltd.
About Basic Rights Co., Ltd.
Basic Rights is currently looking for a new professionals to join the team. We are pleased to offer very competitive salaries commensurate with experience.