APAC Sub-Category Sourcing Lead-CMS
Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255254
APAC Corporate Materials & Services category team is organized around 4 sub-categories namely HR, Travel & Entertainment, Professional Services, Marketing Communications & Office Services). APAC CMS team develop and drive regional sub-categories strategies to leverage Cargill's global and regional position in the market, drive stronger connectivity, accountability and relationships with Cargill businesses, and clearly understand the business requirements of the businesses they support. This position reports directly into the APAC Corporate Materials & Services Manager.
- Develop & maintain deep expertise in the CMS category area, e.g., market dynamics, supplier economics, SRM, etc.
- Develop detailed understanding of the current subcategories activity within Cargill, e.g., subcategories spend profile, supplier performance, volume forecasts, design specifications.
- Determine where sourcing can have a greater involvement and drive value; ensure intimate understanding of business needs - coordinate with regional subcategory & Business Strategic Sourcing teams to achieve necessary knowledge of BU requirements and needs.
- Together with the regional category lead, develop subcategories strategies & drive execution through implementation at the BU level (coordinating with the BU sourcing teams).
- Lead regional subcategories efforts (engage & coordinate BU Sourcing teams to execute strategies) - e.g., gather spend baseline data, lead negotiations, cascade communication, monitor supplier performance and compliance to regional agreements, etc.
- Support APAC Corporate Materials & Services Manager in executing "global" category efforts (coordinate BU sourcing teams as necessary to support).
- Ensure stakeholder engagement across entire sourcing lifecycle (establish responsibility matrix).
- Maintain ties to appropriate industry groups and conduct ongoing research of industry benchmarks.
- Manage designated supplier relationships.
- Establish subcategory KPIs and track performance for subcategory in coordination with Business SS teams.
- Resolve implementation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business or related degree program.
- 6+ years business experience, with 2+ years related to CMS or similar category experience.
- Knowledge of the market, suppliers and cost drivers
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to:
- Engage, communicate & influence senior stakeholders (internal & external)
- Establish trust & credibility with BU leaders & other functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical, business process analysis & problem solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate initiatives in a virtual team environment
- Experience in representing APAC region in global initiatives
- Experience managing complex, high-value supplier relationships
- Track record of success in supplier consolidation and driving spend to preferred suppliers, contracts, and frame agreements Demonstrated ability to manage and improve vendor performance
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Cargill and BU-specific business environment and requirements
- Project management experience
**Only shortlisted will be notified**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
About Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/