RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255572
Location: Bangkok (Asoke)
Salary: 35,000 THB
Contract 1 year
- Review supplier invoices, employee expense claims & inter-company invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Responsible for AP bookings & Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Prepare data of VAT report and witholding tax, reconcile with GL
- Control completeness supplier’s request forms and create customers in the master file.
- G/L Monthly reconciliation & Inventory Report
- Perform month end closing and comply with monthly closing schedule
- Perform financial activities to help other finance team members to meet process performance and objectives.
- Coordinate and physical inventory and fixed assets
- Coordinate with internal and external auditor
- Other ad hoc tasks requested by supervisor
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Accounting qualification desirable
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Good knowledge of AP accounting principles, activities and processes
- Good financial knowledge
- Have knowledge of VAT, Witholding Tax
- Ability to communicate in English
- Completely PC literate – Microsoft Office skills (Especially Excel and PowerPoint), SAP experience preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
RLC was recently established to address the needs of the growing number of companies looking for a customized and personal approach to recruitment.
The experienced Management Team of RLC bring with them collectively many years of local and regional recruitment know-how gained in the local Thailand market and in SEA.
RLC offers recruitment services in the following sectors; Heavy Industry, Light Industry, Life Sciences and Services. The core of the business caters to mid range level professionals to senior and executive management appointments.