Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245950
Accountant - Payable
Monthly Income: THB 28,000 - 35,000 up to experience
Hiring Type: Full time
Location: Wattana, Bangkok
Send your resume by click
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries relating to payment term and due.
- Monitor Withholding Tax recording and prepare monthly Withholding tax submission form.
- Assist Tax Manager to response to any inquiry relating to Withholding tax concern.
- Assist in annual audit by preparing accounting information relating to account payable cycle.
- Provide necessary information as required and assigned.
- To provide information relating to tax investigation.
- Good in English communication
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting field
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounting- Payable
- Good skill in English communicate and to supervisor and expat colleague.
- Positive attitude to learn new challenge
- Attractive salary and benefit provided to successful candidate
Send your resume by click
or contact Khun Pimmas
02-634 7848 Ext. 1117
Ground Floor, BUI Building
177/1 Surawongse Road, Bangrak
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.