Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247600
LOCATION: Phrakanong, Klong Toey, Bangkok
About the position:
We are looking for a software engineer who wants to become an expert in iOS native development. You will work with the founders and the product development team to ship beautiful products that delight millions of users throughout Asia and beyond. We are committed to leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, from customer facing front-end features to backend tools for our team. At Pomelo, each team member is expected to work autonomously, often setting their own objectives and key results.
- Collaborate to create new features and maintain our Android application
- Write clean and reusable code and help refactor existing code to make it more maintainable
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- Create and improve Unit tests and automated UI tests
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing Android native applications
- At least one Android application currently at Google Play Store
- Excellent knowledge of Java language and SQlite
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and programming design patterns
- Highly motivated with an ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and testing
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Start-up or ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant experience
- High impact role in Engineering at a fast growing startup, with room to grow
- Free Lunch - 3 days per week!
- Fun and casual office working with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Europe
- Flat organizational structure where teamwork is valued
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 5 day working week
Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
1st floor Monta Building 4366/1-6 Rama 4 Road
Phrakanong, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
About Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
Who we are
Pomelo is a fast growing, venture capital funded e-commerce company based in Bangkok creating the top online shopping destination for clothing and apparel in Southeast Asia. The founding team was previously Co-Founders and Managing Directors at Lazada, building the business from the ground up to become the largest e-commerce platform in Thailand. Our team at Pomelo consists of passionate experts in engineering, online marketing, ecommerce business models, and fashion.
At our core, we have a relentless focus on quality, from the products we sell, the content on our website, to our customer service experience. It is our belief that building a quality product and company starts with the individuals having this common vision in mind. Each individual is given the opportunity to make a big impact and have their ideas be transformed into reality.
Our investor base is comprised of top venture capital firms and well known angel investors from the United States, Singapore and Korea. We’re growing quickly and are looking for talented and hardworking people to join us on our mission to become the premier online shopping destination. If you are interested in e-commerce, working at an exciting start-up, and being in a fun and fast moving environment, this is the job for you!
Who we are looking for
At Pomelo, no matter what the role is, everyone is someone who:
- Is open to new ideas and always strives to learn and improve themselves
- Exceptional attention to detail and can manage multiple work streams autonomously
- Is self driven, desires a high impact role and high level of responsibility
- Is interested in e-commerce, technology and startups