Analyst, Financial Risk Management (FX, Interest Rate, Hedging, Derivative)
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223465
- Manage, control and ensure key financial risk exposures (FX, Interest rate, Counter party risk) to minimize the impact on company’s performance and translation risks - balance sheet hedging of PTTEP group
- Handle and manage translation risks - balance sheet hedging e.g. debt portfolio, FX and interest rate risks to ensure optimal proportion of currency and interest rate mix by using effective derivative instruments in order to have optimal cost of funds
- Study and keep updated the financial market and the development of financial instruments to ensure that the right financial instruments have been used to manage risk at the right timing for maximum benefits to the Company
- Review, monitor, and keep updated financial market, situation, related rules and regulations and information, both domestic and overseas
- Establish, coordinate and maintain good relationship with financial institutions and all related parties for efficient and smooth cooperation
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in financial principle, financial market, financial risk exposures (FX, Interest rate, Counter party risk, Hedging, derivatives) and financial instrument also banking products & system
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge in E&P and related business and benchmarking with international practice
- Good command of both written and spoken English (Equivalent TOEIC score of 750 at minimum : IELTS, TOEFL are accepted)
Interested candidate required to submit your update Resume, TOEIC or other English Test result, Education transcripts / Certificates and fill in your application at http://recruitment.pttep.com/WEB_Candidate/Login.aspx (All information in English)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
About PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
A PTT Group Company
PTTEP is Thailand’s petroleum exploration and Production Company, was established on 20 June 1985 according to the intention of the Cabinet to establish a highly flexible organization to manage the exploration and production of petroleum for maximum benefit of the country’s economy.
PTTEP has invested, more than 30 years and at the moment, PTTEP has invested in over 40 major petroleum exploration and production projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Australasia and North America. Furthermore, PTTEP has introduced unconventional E&P business in the company’s operations, such as the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Production: FLNG, the investment in Oil Sands fields, and the invention of new strategies and technologies to increase the volume of production and petroleum reserve as well as to increase the strength of the company and Thailand in the long run.
To maintain this competitive edge requires a superb workforce, we are seeking talented Managerial Team to join force. If you think you have that talent suiting our projects required to serve Thailand, we are offering you the opportunity to join our professional team.