Airfreight Product Manager / Head of Airfreight Thailand
Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228123
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Maintain, update, implement and monitor compliance with SOP’s and related KPI.
Communicate with customers and the TGF network on time and in a professional manner.
Ensure the shipping orders and related documents are issued correctly and timely.
Other tasks as assigned by the Manager. This role can be an excellent further development step in leadership positions for a career within Shipping and Logistics.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Airfreight team and manage the Airfreight products
- responsible for Airfreight Budget, productivity, rate inquiries and tenders, efficiency and KPI
- Develop strategies, corrective action, manage carrier and other suppliers performance, rate procurement
- Coach, train and develop the team
- Manage the co-ordination with carriers / customers / warehouse / vendors, to ensure smooth delivery of shipments.
- Co-ordinate with staff to ensure timely & accuracy in billing & Job File closing
- To troubleshoot shipment or delivery issues.
- Manage Import / Export permit declarations and custom clearance
- Responsible to ensure systematic, efficient and high quality daily operations
- Work closely with internal departments to coordinate customers’ shipments and requirements, be a team player
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers to fulfilled their requirement
- Additional work/ duties as instructed by management
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- At least 7 years of direct working experience with freight forwarder and experience in leading and managing others
- Service minded, self-motivated, energetic, hardworking and comfortable to work in dynamic working environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English
- Business acumen and result oriented
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge logistic or supply chain industry is expected
- Being able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team leader & player – ability to build and work in a team environment
- Fluent in English and Thai Language (written and Spoken)
- Being able to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work across all functional teams
Tertiary Bachelor degree, logistics or supply chain or international trade or related field is prefered.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
- Implementation of agreed objectives
- Discusses with superior before proceeding major activities.
- Recommends to superior all other items.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
About Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
International freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services.
Toll Group is a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific region, with a global reach, with head quarter in Australia. We generate annual revenue in excess of A$8.7 billion. We employ more than 45,000 people over a network of some 1,200 sites in more than 50 countries. Our vision is to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities to our customers, and to create sustainable value for our shareholders.