Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247387
- Scheduling periodic inspections of air craft
- Coordinating aircraft movement in the hanger and ramp areas
- Arranging for aircraft repairs
- Maintains all required aircraft maintenance records
- Storing all aircraft components away securely an safely
- Examining the structure of an aircraft to determine the location, nature, and extent of any defects or damage
- Participation in an approved Continuation Training program
- In addition, the applicant must to fulfill the prerequisites
The Aircraft Mechanic is only certified to work under the Licensed Aircraft Engineer(LAE) that had been approved
The Aircraft Mechanic is authorized to sign only work tasks stated below:
A. Service and Replenishing:
- Engine, APU and CSD oil
- Hydraulic system and Accumulator pressure
- Water and Toilet System
B. Components Replacement and Rectification:
- Wheels and brakes
- Oxygen Bottles
- Maintenance Work state in ATA 25
- Cargo compartment liners
- Replacement of warning and indicators lights which can be test by a light test or a push test
- Internal and external lights
- Windscreen Wiper blades
- Replacement of aircraft main or APU batteries
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality.Interested candidates please send your CV with current photo and expected salary via“APPLY NOW”
Human Resource Department
Jet Asia Airways Company Ltd.
The 9th Towers, Floor 36, Units TNA01-04 Tower A,
33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
About Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
( No Description )