Air Freight Operation Team Leader (export)
Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256302
Division: Toll Global Forwarding
Location: Suvarnabhumi Airport
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Lead and manage a team of freight executives. Maintain, update, implement and monitor compliance with SOP’s and related KPI. Communicate with customers and the TGF network in a professional manner.
Ensure the team produces orders, documents and HAWB. Check and approve MAWB with the carriers. Ensure the team Self-checked on accuracy of internal and external documents. Ensure the team full fill other documentation as required by customers. Ensure the team process payment to carriers and invoicing to customers on time. Ensure that all customers’ requirements are fulfilled within the deadlines. Other jobs as assigned by the Manager. This role can be an excellent further development step in leadership positions for a career within Shipping and Logistics.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with customers/agents/oversea for shipment arrangement and documentation (Green light, HAWB, Cargo Label, Shipping documents, etc.)
- Provide customer and team for local exportation requirement
- Pricing for network, sales and tender teams
- Procurement and product development
- Following up on shipment, tracking and update customer shipment status
- Coordinate with airline or co-loader for booking
- Back-up for manager on rate requirement and tender
- Back-up for console team
- Sent Pre-Alert to Oversea office and customers before flight
- Close Manifest and submit document to airline
- Performs any other duties as assigned
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Air freight industry.
- Proactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to operate PC and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook).
- Applicants must be willing to work on holiday if need.
- DG Certificate is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in AWB documentation and Export Consolidation
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under tight datelines.
- Fluent in English and Thai Language (written and Spoken)
- Being able to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Self-decision making and able to solve unexpected problems.
- Bachelor degree, logistics or supply chain or international trade or related field is prefered.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume, stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to:
Toll Global Forwarding ( Thailand ) Limited
16th Floor, One Pacific Place , 140 Sukhumvit Road,
Contact Khun Arraya Sawangsri Tel : 6530590-7 ext 102
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
About Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
International freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services.
Toll Group is a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific region, with a global reach, with head quarter in Australia. We generate annual revenue in excess of A$8.7 billion. We employ more than 45,000 people over a network of some 1,200 sites in more than 50 countries. Our vision is to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities to our customers, and to create sustainable value for our shareholders.