Air Condition Technical Engineer/HVAC Engineer
ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227138
- Ability to perform precise calculations when installing or evaluating systems and determining moisture control.
- Monitor and control subcontractor work to meet the company standard ensure the projects meet schedule and approval plan.
- PAC Management & Collect.
- Verify and evaluate sub-contractors work progress,supervise the installation and commissioning of Precision Air,Fire pump,ues,Novec system,Generator,Electrical and Mechanical work.
- Prepare all necessary documentation for the acceptance and handover.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering , HVAC Engineering or Related Fields.
- Experience in installation & maintenance for precision Air conditioning.
- Experience in M&E contractor,consulting company is an advantage.
- Good English Skills in speaking, listening and writing.
- Attended to safety, manual dexterity, problem solving, knowledge of complex air systems is preferable.
ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address: 1 Empire Tower, 20th Floor, Unit 2005-8
South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa,Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 (0) 2 670 4071, Mobile: 061-854-6182 Fax : +66 (0) 2 670 4078
Contact : K.Prapawarin,K.Veeravan
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ZTE Corporation is China's largest listed telecommunications equipment manufacturer and network solutions provider. The company provides cutting-edge technologies and customer-oriented total solutions combining evolution, development and innovation to meet various operators needs in global markets. The company develops and manufactures telecommunications equipment for fixed, mobile, data and optical networks, intelligent networks and next generation networks. Today, ZTE has become an important global player in the telecommunications industry with products deployed in over 50 countries and regions