Agency Trainer – On boarding, Academy
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229330
This job has direct responsibilities for planning, organizing and delivering high quality and practical agency training & development programs that will lead to improvements and professional growth of agency forces and business performance. He / She is also responsible for monitoring and following up the training results to ensure the accomplishment of his/her targets.
- Conduct and organize On Boarding New Agent’s Programs for Agents, Career agents including OIC training as planned with quality
- Assist Head Tub to organize other special functions arranged for agents/agency leaders to ensure that the training runs smoothly and meet objectives as planned
- Design and produce training materials, brochure and other attractive media for training promotion, finish on time and according to company guidelines
- Advise the agents about various resources available to aid in the resolution of problems and boost production
- Provide the necessary information/ policies (e.g. new products, new benefits, new operation procedures, sales promotions) to agents/ agency leaders to ensure that they understand clearly
- Monitor and follow up the training results to ensure that her targets are achieved. Prepare training record input as required in monthly training report as well as evaluate, modify and improve the training programs based on participants feedback and course objectives
- Process the training records for Initial License/ License Renewal training programs according to OIC guidelines. Ensure that all training programs and participants’ names are recorded on AMS accurately and on time
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Service oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal relationship and teamwork
- Supervisory skills
- Good Training delivering and presentation skill
- Based in Phuket, Hatyai, Khon Kaen, Udonthani, Chonburi, Chantaburi, Bangkok.
For further information, please contact Jirapa Aupto at 081-358-0294, 02-638-7402
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.