Agency Development Executive (ADE)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228583
** Area opening: BKK, Suphanburi, Angthong, Chainat
Job Summary :
Supervise, motivate and train Agency Force in order to achieve the Ordinary Life and Accidental & Health Insurance’s sales target in best coordination with Agency Force.
- Meet with Agency Leaders to review production and set Key Result Area (KRA) to ensure the target and objectives of company meets the target
- Provide training for Agency Forces such as selling skills and product knowledge, etc.
- Provide consultation and quality customer services and solve problems with smooth coordination with other departments
- Daily supervise on Activity Management to solve Agency Forces problem
- Coordinate with Core Leader to organize such functions that will increase KRA
- Follow up pending cases and find all information needs from Agency Forces and coordinate with Underwriting Team for approval
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in General Management, Marketing or related field
- 2 -3 years experience in Sales related
- Experience in insurance company is advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer literacy
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good in public speaking, communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Flexible hours of work and able to travel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.