After sales service manager
Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245618
Reports to: Country Sales Director
Functional Area: Power Tools
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow up on warranty claim management and complete all paperwork monthly for the BU as per the required deadlines. Solve any disputes or issues resulting from warranty claims directly with the Service Centers.
- Key liaison and contact point to support Service Center and Service Dealership network with technical support across Thailand. Regular e-mail, telephone and face-to-face contact required with all authorized accounts within network. Be a representative for the Service Center within the Bosch Power Tools organization.
- Control C-Budget and implement Service Marketing activities
- Implement and manage QMM quality process coordinating with the sales and marketing teams to inform and advise the rBU on quality related topics. Collect all complaints from customers about products and spare parts and report accordingly.
- Carry out regular Service Center audits as per the prescribed schedule in line with the requirements. Consult on technical requirements and advise improvements in all aspects of the Service Center guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably Marketing skills
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in technical/service oriented environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy especially Excel and Power Point
- Good Team Player
- Be very proactive, positive and have “can do” attitude
- Eye for detail
Interested applications are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary and contact information via APPLY NOW
Make it happen. Apply now.
Robert Bosch Limited
FYI Center 2525 Rama IV Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
About Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”