After Sales Service Manager (Television / AV)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227310
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- Responsible for all all After-Sales-Service-Issues of the company. C
- Contact for B2B-Partners, Customers and other inside departments in the last level.
- To distribute the work in the service team, set up objectives and control the achievement if those objectives.
- To follow the objectives given by the Management and report the results of the team.
- Responsible for return order handling and sell off of B-Stock.
- Selection and control of Service Providers for Repairs of the whole array of products of Hisense Thailand
- Checking and controlling of quality standards for repair and support
- Searching ways to improve customer satisfaction and service efficiency
- Manage and control return orders and credits incl. all relevant steps (price finding, SAP CRM, SAP ERP)
- Setup reporting for Products, Services based on different guidelines for the company and the HQ department
- Budget control and Internal service procedure setup
- Main contact for Business Customer in case of administrative issues and claims
- Claims Management and define service procedures together with other departments
- Teambuilding inside the team and company wide
- At least 7 years service or related working experience
- Relevant administrative service experience or comparable working experience
- Experience in Teamleading / Teambuilding
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems
- Fluency in English and Thai
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Unit A - B, 4th Floor, MD Tower Building,1 Soi Bangna-Trad 25, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.