Admissions Manager / Sales Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249040
Report to: College Director
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies
- Interview students/parents to understand their objectives and background
- Provide clarifications to student’s/parent’s queries in a professional manner
- Follow-up with students/parents for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails
- Advice students/parents about the curriculum offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions
- Inform students/parents about the curriculum and the tuition fees
- Arrange orientation programs and educational workshops for students/parents.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enroll more students
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Marketing and/or sales experience in the education industry with over 5 years in management is preferable
- Possess knowledge and understanding of new mobile technologies and social media trends
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in building relationships
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible, proactive, detail-oriented and motivated
If you are ready to take up a challenge for a rewarding career, please send in your PHOTO and RESUME via Apply Now or to:
Human Resource Department
15/3 Moo 15 Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 02-021-5666 Ext. 106
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Raffles Bangkok
About Raffles Bangkok
Our Bangkok campus was established in 2003. Raffles Bangkok (formerly known as Raffles Design Institute) is a part of the Raffles Education Corporation, one of the leading education institutes in Asia Pacific since 1990. As a Premier Education Provider we are committed to nurturing entrepreneurial and innovative talent in the field of Design & Business.
Raffles Bangkok is offering program such as Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Interior Design, Multimedia Design, Product Design, and Business Management.
We have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business.
If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.