Federated International GemLab (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท เฟดเดอเรเต็ด อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล เจมแล็บ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Federated International GemLab SA or “FIG” is a private entity established for the purpose of providing the best quality services on gemstones testing. FIG uses the best and most modern equipment together with all known sources of gemstones databases under the supervision of qualified gemologists in the field to provide customers with accurate testing results in terms of identification, treatment and origin of gemstones.
FIG closely cooperates and associates with the International Colored Gemstone Association or “ICA”, a non-profit organization based in New York. ICA is the only worldwide body specifically created to benefit the global colored gemstone industry. ICA was founded in 1984 and now comprises of over 600 members across 47 countries devoted to advancing and promoting the knowledge and appreciation of colored gemstones.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255099
Educations and Qualifications:
- High Vocational certificate or Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Good ability to communicate in English.
- Having experiences in secretary position is preferable.
- Conducting all secretary works.
- Assisting and supporting managing director and supervisor on the management works.
- preparing and uploading gemstone reports.
- Other related duties as required.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below
Federated International GemLab (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
919/469 Jewelry Trade Center 39th Fl.
Silom Rd. Silom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
Tel : 02 630 0001 Fax : 02 630 0002