Administrative Officer (URGENTLY REQUIRED)
IYUNO Media (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไอ-ยูโนะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254028
Job description and responsibilities :
- Overall admin task; controlling of inventory and office supplies, updating finance sheet and inventory.
- Assist on bookkeeping and monthly and yearly closing with accounting firm.
- Assist on reviewing and analyzing financial statement.
- Handle petty cash.
- Contact vendor and request for purchasing.
- Support Financial team in forecasting.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting is preferred or any related filed.
- Age between 22-30 years.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting and/or Admin function.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Able to start immediately is preferred.
If you are a suitable match for this position and would like the opportunity to be a part of the IYUNO Thailand, please email us your CV in English along with your current and expected salary in CV by click "Apply Now"
IYUNO Media (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
230 CS Tower, 14th floor unit I and J, Ratchadaphisek Rd.,
Huai Khwang District, Bangkok, 10320
โทรศัพท์ : 097-106-7521, 097-107-4271
โฮมเพจ : http://www.iyunomg.com/
Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to IYUNO Media (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไอ-ยูโนะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About IYUNO Media (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไอ-ยูโนะ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
IYUNO Media Group is a leading media localization service provider in Asia with over 10 branches over the globe including USA, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, The Philippines, China, Japan, and Thailand. We work closely with multi-national broadcasters such as Discovery, SONY, FOX, HBO, Disney, and take care of their language localization needs which include translation, subtitling, and voice dubbing into various target languages.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals with experiences and skills who are ready for challenges to be: