PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236043
Employer Ref. 160DB
Our client is a business solution of Microsoft partner with offices in Thailand.They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Administrative Officer.
Bangna Trad, Bangkok
- Following standard operating procedures.
- Preparing facilities and resources.
- Supporting all administrative functions
- Handling all documents concerned
- Creating, updating and managing a company events calendar.
- Coordinating office activities.
- Thai National, male or female, not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.
- Good service mind and patient.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.