Administrative Manager for Gross National Happiness Center in Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252432
Gross National Happiness Center is the intuitive guiding principle of Gross National Happiness led to a practical conceptualization of the concept. GNH is a holistic and sustainable approach to development which aims to strike a balance between material and non-material values, prioritizing the happiness and well-being of humans and all life. The objective of GNH is to achieve a balanced form of development encompassing a range of domains each of which makes a vital contribution to our happiness.
We offer talks, classes, workshops and private sessions to our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reception Function: Attend all incoming and outgoing calls and email correspondence, welcome and take cares guests and appointments & booking.
- Training and Development: Develop, adapt and deliver course content in line with GNH Philosophy and clients’ purposes. Facilitate and conduct content in classroom learning, settings, and following assigned lesson plans, using training aids and equipment designated in the lesson plans and possible to be a trainer in some classes.
- Coordination Function: Organize and promote events, coordinate with trainers and clients, and take care of Sales and Marketing matters.
- Administrative Function: Organize meeting, support trainers and clients’ database and needs and take care all administrative jobs to ensure that all materials, equipments and facilities are in the good conditions and ready for use
- Other job as assigned
- Age 28-33 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 3 years experiences in related fields (accounting, receptionist, training, sales) and experience in administrative work is preferable
- Able to work independently, adaptive and flexible mindset.
- Pleasant personality, service mind and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process, training and development
process and able to present the Center to private or public company on the business
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication both in English and Thai.
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.