Administrative / HR
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242281
Employer Ref. PKF
- To assist the company’s Receptionist in various administrative works which include:
- To coordinate the supervision of the Reception area to ensure “the face of PKF” is continuously presented to arriving guests throughout the working day.
- To receive telephone calls and transfer them to appropriate persons.
- To coordinate use of meeting rooms, including preparation and set up.
- To receive visitors to the office, including: clients, guests, courier, postal and messenger services.
- To coordinate inbound and outbound courier, postal and messenger services.
- To assist with administrative jobs, such as: ordering kitchen and office supplies, prepare expense reports, and other tasks as needed.
- To arrange food and refreshments.
- To assist lawyers in corporate legal department for the administrative work and non-legal work including secretarial work, prepare the envelop and letters, prepare the share register book and share certificates, contact the banks for opening bank account for the clients, publish notice of meetings in the newspaper, order company’s stamps, filing and scanning of documents.
- Internet research, typing word processing, excel and power point
- Being the point of contact for the building and clearly communicating to the entire staff
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the management and the staff
- Booking seminar, traveling, meeting, training and other arrangements for the staff
- Organizing company’s events, parties, outing, team building activities
- To schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for the meetings
- To arrange appointments for an interview with candidate and taking test
- To arrange for the staff orientation and prepare the necessary equipment for the new staff
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in any filed
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in a similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and E-mail.
- Strongly interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude, responsible and confident in communication with Thais and foreigners
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Good command in spoken and written in English
- English language training
- Provident fund
- Heath Insurance
- Annual Heath Check up
Job type: Permanent: Mon-Fri 08:30－17:30
Location: BTS Chong Non Sri
Interested candidates with winning attitude should send full resume, stating present and expect salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to:
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel:+66 2 108 1591 (ext. 207 & 209)
Fax:+66 2 108 1599
Or simply email queries and resumes to "APPLY NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.