Administrative Executive (IT Leadership Team)
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228763
The Agoda IT team is big, energetic and dynamic. As a rapidly growing internet company our schedules can vary and plans can change within the hour. We are looking for somebody who can see the order in the chaos and help us efficiently manage our time and tasks.
We are looking for an Administrative Executive for the IT Leadership Team
The Admin Executive – IT works closely with the IT leadership teams to provide secretarial and administrative support, with a particular focus on calendar/meeting management.
- Organizes and maintains calendars, schedules appointments and coordinate events.
- Handles reservations for shared resources (meeting rooms, off-site events, etc.)
- Greets candidates, visitors and vendors, handles deliveries and shipments
- Provides secretarial support for selected IT executives (travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, etc.)
- Shares administrative tasks with other staff in the IT-admin team (purchase requisitions, invoice tracking and payment, etc.)
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in any field, at least a few years of experience with PA or secretarial tasks in a fast-moving organization
- Excellent English and Thai language skills (near-mother tongue fluency).
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent, incisive, able to command attention from senior managers.
- Detail-oriented, punctilious, can meet deadlines.
- Able to rapidly react to changing schedules and team availability
- Able to identify deficiencies or inefficiencies in administrative process and work to fix them.
- Good skills with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.).
About Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.