Bangkok Patana School Mission Statement
Fulfil your potential with Bangkok Patana School
Our mission is to ensure that students of different nationalities grow to their full potential as independent learners in a caring British international community.
Bangkok Patana School set in beautiful purpose-built premises on the outskirts of Bangkok, offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school has over 2200 students aged from 2½ to 18 years and representing more than 60 nationalities. Bangkok Patana School is accredited by CIS and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is an approved International Baccalaureate School.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212164
Working with the Academic Outdoor Education department this role provides administrative support for the Duke of Edinburgh International Award program to ensure that all activities are coordinated, tracked and recorded in an effective way and equipment is maintained in order to ensure the success of the program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides general administrative support including preparation, collection and verification of documents, purchasing requests, permit applications, trip bookings and other related duties.
- Checks and enters data to the Online Record Book system including entering participant lists and entering data under the direction of the Outdoor Education Coordinator.
- Assists in preparing equipment for trips including checking items in and out, cleaning and/or arranging for cleaning to be carried out.
- Maintains outdoor equipment and facilities (including kayaks, climbing wall and gear) including carrying out regular checks, coordinating repairs and purchasing new equipment as required.
- Assists with the organisation and running of the Award Presentation Evenings.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in an office or administrative related role.
- Highly organised skills with strong attention to detail.
- Customer focused with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Competent user of MS Office applications.
- Thai Nationality, strong written and spoken English essential.
Applicants are invited to send their resume/C.V. together with recent photo and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Manager, HR Department
Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 785 2200 Fax: 02 785 2399
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.
Closed date Monday 5th September, 2016.