Administrative Assistant to Area Director of Finance & Revenue
Marriott International Bangkok Area office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213726
Employer Ref. International BKK
- Highly-organized, strong analytical skill, detail-oriented and possess pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Excellent computer skills (Ms Office, MS Excel, Internet, E-Mail., etc)
- Mature, proactive personality and service-mind. Has self-initiative and high integrity
- Few years of secretarial, administrative experience.
- Adept at arranging travel schedules and reservations
- Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Marriott International Bangkok Area office
About Marriott International Bangkok Area office
Employer Ref.International BKK
At Marriott, you define what success means to you, then we help make it happen. With opportunities for building your skills, colleagues who share your enthusiasm, and a clear career path with challenging work that provides direction for growth and promotion. If you’re the kind of person who wants to be challenged, supported, and applauded, this is where you belong.