Alcon Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001340877
Report to : Country Business Unit Head (Surgical & Instrument)
Surgical Team Support (50%)
- Prepare custom pack base on requirement through Diner system.
- Laser & Refractive product support in preparing the quotation, specification, PI (Patient Interface), etc.
- Support on new hire and change in position
- Meeting room reservation for surgical team
- Meeting arrangement (Advisory board meeting, RTD, etc.)
- Provide admin support to Country BUH Surgical
Professional relation (30%)
- Support sales manager or sales team in coordination with procurement to find the meeting venue and package for example RTD or regional meeting
- Meeting arrangement (RCOPT Congress, Nurse Meeting)
System and inter-department BU Support (20%)
- Update customer information in SALSA system for all BU.
- Travel arrangement for GM-2 and others and for any other special request such as air ticket, hotel reservation and visa
- Business Administration or related field
Minumum 5 years experiences in administration or General Affair, Coordinator or Secretary function will be an advantage.
Computer literacy in MS Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Good communication in English both speaking and writing.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alcon Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.
About Alcon Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.
Alcon, the second largest division of Novartis, is the global leader in eye care. Our mission is to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We accomplish our mission by giving eye care professionals the products and tools they need to deliver the best treatment outcomes to their patients.
We were founded in 1945 as a small ophthalmic shop in Fort Worth, Texas. Over the past 70 years, we have become the world’s leading eye care company through a combination of innovative research and development, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships with renowned third-party organizations. Today, we proudly reach more than 90 percent of the globe – operating in more than 75 countries, serving 180 markets and employing more than 24,000 people.
Our three businesses – surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care – offer the widest spectrum of industry leading products that address the full life cycle of eye care needs. We treat all parts of the eye through a comprehensive line of high-quality ophthalmic surgical and pharmaceutical products, and a broad portfolio of contact lenses and lens care products.
Ophthalmology Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, Eye care, Eye health
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 6201 South FreewayFort Worth,TX76134United States
Company Size: 10,001+ employees